Location: Northern , NJ
The successful candidate will have a background that reflects a relevant Bachelor’s Degree and at least 10 years of relevant , progressive experience as well as the ability / qualifications/ skill set to obtain company FAA/ DMIR etc certification. Specific experience as a Senior Quality Professional/ Manager in the Aerospace industry is strongly preferred.
Ownership of the Quality Management System/Program (e.g. customer audits and AS9100 Quality System Transition, backup to Final Inspection, coordination of FAA Activities/Reporting, respond to customer corrective actions etc).
* Serve as Official Company FAA Point of Contact and maintain ownership and direct responsibility for all requirements associated with that function.
* Coordination of FAA Repair Drug Testing program
* Develop and employ continuous lean improvement practices in conjunction with quality improvement program initiatives.
* Participate in preparation and presentation of lean practices including value stream mapping, metric measurement, work cell development, continuous flow manufacturing, etc.
* Coordinate FAA Airworthiness Certifications and Approvals with FAA Manufacturing Representative, including 8130 Worthiness Tags for new production hardware
* Act as Repair Station Accountable Manager responsible for the operation of the Quality Assurance organization of the repair station.